DX Retail - Now available from TSG UK
DX Retail allows users to update POS at multiple sites simultaneously.
DX Retail is part of the DFS DX connected solutions platform and enables owners of multiple forecourt sites to manage and update their Tokheim Fuel POS point-of-sale (POS) systems remotely. DX Retail enables retailers to keep all of their stores’ Tokheim Fuel POS and DFS Self-Checkout Kiosk systems continually up to date while maintaining the highest security standards. Using Microsoft Azure and intelligent edge technology, DX Retail can drive multiple POS updates simultaneously from any web-enabled device, ensuring stores are always consistent and updated with the latest retail items and pricing across an entire network.
- Saves time for retailers and enables more frequent Fuel POS® updates.
- Once subscribed to DX Retail, fuel retailers are able to create specific groups for different sets of fuelling sites, enabling them to make targeted updates at the touch of a button.
- The system is supported by an advanced back-up and restore function, which decreases the risk of data loss and reduces downtime.
- DX Retail users also have access to a wide range of reports, such as shift, day, month, year, or accounting day, which eliminates the effort and workload associated with manually collecting individual reports across each site in the network.
- Additionally, fuel retailers are able to improve their services to customers thanks to DX Retail’s simple receipt retrieval functionality, which allows duplicate receipts to be printed.
Contact TSG UK, DFS strategic partner for the complete product portfolio, 0333 015 3001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org