Our HSE Policy
To reach our ambitious objective of ‘zero accident’ we have developed our HSE Policy around 3 pillars, placing the women and men of our organization at the heart of our actions, as a responsible employer, partner and industrial actor.
We lead by example
We invest in our people
We care for our people
We conduct our activities with exemplarity, focusing on three essential principles:
1. Individual commitment to health, safety, and environmental protection.
2. Regulatory and clients’ requirements conformity.
3. Participation in the collective effort to reduce our environmental impact, in line with our business and CSR commitments.
in our people
We allocate resources for the development of our employees, this materialises in:
1. Integration of newcomers & continuous training.
2. Strengthening a culture of trust where everyone is autonomous and responsible for HSE.
3. The guarantee for all of the principle of intervention.
for our people
We provide safe working conditions, by:
1. Risk analysis and implementing preventive measures.
2. Carefully selecting trustable partners and subcontractors.
3. Performance indicators to assess effectiveness of our efforts.
4. Shared vigilance by encouraging all actors to be attentive and report risky situations.
5. Analysing all incidents to improve our practices.
6. Using of personal protective equipment.
Our HSE Strategic Roadmap
We have crafted an ambitious strategic Roadmap on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality, to align and streamline all individual and collective efforts across our organization.
This Roadmap serves as a guiding framework steering the course of our journey until the end of 2026. It is aligned with our overarching 2026 HSEQ Vision, encompassing six key axes of progress.